Social Emotional Learning Recovery, And Well-being
Guidance and Counseling services are provided by licensed mental health professionals. Students, parents, teachers, and staff may consult with the counselor on a confidential basis. If a student is not feeling happy or successful at school, the counselor may be of help.
- Consulting with community members
- Individual counseling sessions with students upon referral
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance lessons at teacher request
When a child is referred for counseling services, the counselor will contact the parents/guardians before counseling sessions begin.
Meet the counselor to discuss any of the following:
- Friendships & Relationships
- Family changes
- Grief issues
- Safety concerns (for yourself or others)
NM Crisis and Access Line
Families in need of additional assistance can contact the following number for the NM Crisis and Access Line: 1-855-662-7474.