We meet during the school year on a monthly basis at 2:30 pm. Meetings are open to any member of the school staff or community.
The Instructional Council is a collaborative effort between administrators, teachers, parents, and representatives of other school organizations to improve and support the teaching process. We join together to address school issues that impact instructional improvement.
- The Principal
- The Assistant Principal
- A Federation representative elected by Federation members at the school
- Teachers elected by teachers
- Parents representative of the school parent body recognized by the school
- Representatives of other bargaining units as defined in their respective negotiated agreements, and
- Any other personnel and/or students deemed appropriate by the IC and elected by their constituent group